The Stability Barrel offers all the functionality of a traditional Pilates Arc, plus the added benefit of use in the inverted position. An essential tool for aligning and mobilizing the spine, the Stability Barrel improves posture and develops balance and control.
The curved surface provides padded support for the body in prone, supine or side-lying positions, while the base provides a flat platform with a durable padded surface that facilitates exercises focusing on balance and stability. These reinforced barrels can support a variety of users depending on torso size, flexibility, and exercise choice.
- Bent Baltic Birch construction
- Barrel padding is a .6 in (15 mm) thick, Airex® Coronella, a premium, moisture resistant, closed-cell form mat made in Switzerland. This slip-proof surface features an antimicrobial, sanitary surface that absorbs energy, evenly adapting to pressure, and quickly recovers its original shape once pressure is removed
- Durable .25 in (6 mm) eco-PVC textured mat covering on the base (meets EU REACH standards)
- Sturdy enough to support a body in standing, sitting or positions supported by the arms. Maximum standing user weight 350 lbs (159 kgs)
- Features 79.6 degree arc curve